Monday, July 4, 2011

sprinklers are of the devil.

i went home, to get my sprinklers started so my yard wouldn't die {luckily i have the best neighbors ever n they mow my lawn ♥} well we have a sprinkler system. n i have NO clue how to work them. Jason did all that. so after trying for about 30 minutes, and realizing that i was flooding the side of my house, i gave up. total breakdown in the basement turning the water off. while waiting for my dad to get there to see if he could figure them out i saw Gabe. {Gabe is the one who will get me thru all that mechanical Man work for the house, and my dad of course} he came over to teach me how to use them. where we found out a pipe was broke. EFF, who do i call to fix that? Jason fixed one last year. maybe my dad can do it. tears welling up in my eyes, my lip shivering. he replied, dont worry, i can fix it tomorrow before i go to work, and then next time your here i can show you how to program them. thank you Gabe ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment