Sunday, July 17, 2011

“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.”

i needed this today...the past few days have been hard, very hard... everyone keeps trying to give me advice, i know they just want to help but its hard to take their advice when they have no clue what i am going thru. i feel like they are all just telling me to hurry it up and get on with my life...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hope,
    My name is Liz and I have been reading your blogs for a while now. I am so sorry about Jason. I understand that there is nothing more that I can say on the subject. Only remember that he loved you and you loved him and to have that in your life, even for a little while is better than not having that at all. Please remember that you are not alone.
    That said, since your blog is a great resource for someone going through cancer I wanted to reach out to you to see if you were interested in a new online social support network called I Had Cancer. It is a new and free social support network for anyone and everyone touched by cancer (fighters,survivors, and supporters). It focused on connecting people based on experiences with cancer so that they can easily communicate with one another and share information. I would love to tell you more if you are interested, so please let me know. It might help for you to talk to others who have lost family members, you can always talk to me. I would love to send you an early-access pass with extra invites for others you may know going through this journey. No one deserves to go through this alone.

    Either way, Take care and best regards.
    -Liz@ihadcancer.com

    ReplyDelete