Wednesday, July 13, 2011

goodbye dear car...
had some good times with you, our road trip to cali, for the cruise, and our numerous trips to SLC, then Twin....not all the trips were good, but thankfully you were extremely reliable, and much cheaper in gas than the hummer....but sadly i cannot afford you, so you must go...
its official {well close enough} i am in between vehicles...luckily Jason's truck is paid off, sadly i have to wait for the oil leak to be fixed...so hopefully within a few days, i will have something to drive.

My brother's wedding was Saturday {9} it was a nice day, i was worried about how i would make it thru the day with my sanity, but you would all be proud that i did. i spent most of the day outside...{it was an outside wedding then moved inside for the open house} then the end of the night came and i lost it...hard core...
 flowers for the loved ones who couldnt be there...
me n my men, i could seriously {and do}spend all day with these two...they keep me going...


i seriously have the BEST neighbors. ever. they keep my lawn mowed ♥  and im sure they will like the fact that my sprinklers are now FIXED!!! {this pic was taken a couple weeks ago, my grass is pretty brown now}

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful in that picture!! I'm sorry about the car and the sprinklers...but I'm glad that you have great neighbors!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete