Monday, May 9, 2011

we planted grass on jason's grave a couple days ago...havent ordered the headstone yet...one of these days i will...took lights, and a wind chime to the cemetery...finally got his cologne back...havent made it home yet, i keep thinking that im going to make it there, but im too scared to...when i am at home i am surrounded by jason, without him. i feel jason with me everyday, therefor i do not feel i have to go to the cemetery everyday, and at the cemetery i dont feel any closer to him...but i like to go...usually take my nephews to the cemetery with me...they were there thru all of jason's illness, the good and the bad. they make me cry. a lot. by telling me they miss jason, asking if we can unbury him, telling me we need to take jason's mug to him, so if he gets sick again he can get better. i cant explain to them where he is, i cant get any words out. they are probably the smartest 3 n 4 year olds ever. and the most caring. they are constantly asking me if im ok {im not} Frankie is depressed...im certain he knows jason is around. we constantly catch him staring up at the ceiling at 'nothing'. took him to the cemetery, he stuck around jason's grave most of the time we were there...

i hate nights. when im alone, with my thoughts. its the worst time of the day. i dont know how im supposed to go on with my life. jason was my life.

im surprised by how many people have 'left' my life since jason's passing. doesnt surprise me, jason told me it would be this way. everything he said would happen, has...its probably for the best.


3 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know that i read your blog on a regular basis and i am so sorry that you are going through so much pain! I think about you daily. We love you very much!
    Kelly Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hope. I also have been reading your blog and wanted to thank you for posting information regarding how to donate bone marrow. I never knew you could register to donate bone marrow and as soon as I found out I did the research and am in the process of being a potential donor.

    I know pretty much whatever I say wont really help you but I do appreciate your posts and you have many people (even those you don't know) who see your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here Hope!! I just wish I could make it all go away for you but I know there is nothing I can say or do to take the pain away. I think of you all the time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete