Sunday, May 15, 2011

i hate bad days....n that seems to be all im having lately. i hate being alone. i hate knowing that jason cant come back. i hate that i cant shut my mind off. i hate that i over think everything and jason isnt here to tell me to stop. i hate everything. i hate being lost, and not knowing what im supposed to do now, or whats going to come.

i hate that our plans were ripped away from us. i hate that im left here alone, and i dont want to be. i dont want to be here. i cant even imagine going on without jason.

i hate that i lost my best friend. my world.

i have no regrets. we had a great relationship, perfect. wish we had more time together {like 50+ years}

i wish i could shut my mind off. i over think everything. every thought. every action. EVERYTHING. and i hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment