Thursday, May 5, 2011

i have no motivation. no motivation to do anything.

i used to enjoy work, and the people i worked with.

i used to want to be a nurse.

i loved helping people.

i have 4 months left of the MA program...

i have no motivation to go back.

ever.

no motivation to make something of myself.

no motivation to help others.

i catch myself thinking of how mad i will be if there is a cure for melanoma found soon, pissed that they couldnt find it sooner, to save my hubby.

catching myself thinking of how i just dont care anymore, about anyone, or anything.

im hoping its just a phase...and i will soon be back to my regular self {or as close to it as possible}

and to help me get there, i have been swabbed to be put on the registry to donate bone marrow...{here}

2 comments:

  1. Hope,
    Once again I am so sorry for your loss. In my blog hopping I have came across a few blogs of those who have lost someone close to them http://www.dennyandwendy.blogspot.com/ and http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/. If you ever feel up to it, you should take time to read their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to do anything. Though I felt like I had a million things to do, I only told my self I could do three things each day. Even if it was "get showered" It made me feel a little better to make a small goal and keep it. As it goes on, you'll be able to add more things. One day at a time. Allow your self those nothing days if you need it.

    ReplyDelete