Tuesday, April 26, 2011

shortly after jason passed, and family and friends had come to say goodbye, i was given a few minutes to be alone with him...i told him how much i loved him, cared for him, will miss him, and lied to him by telling him i would be okay....i got to say goodbye...and beg him to stay with me...

but as people walked outside martha, had walked to her truck turned it on, and the radio changed, to 971 {my station} and played this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzBrUM9rx4U

i am a firm believer in signs, signs from jason telling me he is here, especially when i am having a hard time... i believe that he changed the station, to this song, for martha because he knows that she would be the one to understand, i know to tell me....

we will be together again baby, until then stay with me, help me get thru the days and nights, i am without you, help me make the right decisions, and let me know your here...

i lovers you forever my superman ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment