Saturday, April 23, 2011

jason i lied to you...the day you left me...i lied. i told you i would be okay...that you could go, i loved you and you could go...i lied. im not ok...im not even close to being ok... im so lost without you, i hate the world even more than i did before. and im not okay...i need you, i need you here to take care of me, hold me, kiss me, love me. i need you. im sorry i lied. it felt like it was what was needed to be said, its what people say when they say goodbye...i wasnt ready to say goodbye...so i lied, i said what people say...n i take it back...im not ok...everything reminds me of you, and makes me miss you even more...

im so lonely without you, lost, depressed, scared...baby i need you...

i still cant believe that you are gone...i dont know where im supposed to start now, how im supposed to start...you are my world, my everything...and now its just me...your my best friend, i feel you near and know that you will always be with me, but your gone...

we promised each other forever....i didnt know forever would mean i would be without you for so long...

i lovers you baby...and miss you more and more each day...

No comments:

Post a Comment