Friday, April 22, 2011

i am so sick of hearing the stupid shit people say. please if you dont know what to say, DONT SAY ANYTHING! talk about something else... things that really get to me...

just be happy knowing he is no longer in pain...{jason never complained, and i am selfish, {and know} that he would rather be here in pain, with me} {and its kinda like saying hey glad your dead!}

i know what your going thru..{no you dont, did you lose your soul mate at the age of 22, after a 15 month battle with cancer?..no? didnt think so, so shut the eff up.}

are you ok? {ive complained about this one before on the other blog...n i stand by what i said there but a little more umph this go around...my husband, best friend, other half, superman, died. 2 weeks ago, im lost and have no idea what i am supposed to be doing...so NO i am NOT ok. i havent been less ok in my life!}

turning the consoling onto you is low, im not going to console you because your dog died, im the one that is having the HARD time right now, i dont need to hear about the death in your family.

dont compare my loss to yours. your grandpa/ma was old, they lived a long life, jason got 22 years.

god has a plan. well his plan SUCKS.

they must have needed jason in heaven, and i dont need him here?!

i am going to TRY for a better relationship with my husband because of you. thats great, i dont need or want to hear it, you can still have a relationship whether it be a good or bad. i cant.

keep your chin up, your the strongest girl i know, stay strong...

i bet your lost on what to do now...{ya think?!}

what can i do for you? {i will not answer you with something, i will tell you nothing, but if you really want to do something, im sure you can think of something, its obvious on what i need}

god never gives you more than you can handle...huh, im pretty sure i passed my mark a LONG time ago.

you are young, you will be happy and find someone.

trust in god. {i have trust issues}

no children? well thats a blessing. {exactly how?! im left alone, i would love to have a child, to help me get out of bed in the morning, a reason to live, a reason to stop thinking the thoughts i am thinking. something that could be mine and jasons, to help me thru the day, and help me remember to take care of myself...

please watch what you say...dont say stupid things, if you want to tell me something about jason thats great, jsut be prepared for me to cry {and dont worry i always have tissues so im not going to rub my snotty nose on your shirt} i love hearing about jason, about how happy and wonderful he is, to how much he loves me...i have learned a lot in the past week about jason, who he talked to about us, and how much he worried about me, he knew more than he led me to believe...which is a blessing and a curse, we lived life as if we would live forever, which is great it couldnt have been better, but i have to wonder that if we both knew it was going to end this way would we have done more?...

No comments:

Post a Comment