Thursday, June 9, 2011

we chopped off 15 inches of courtneys {sister} hair, on Monday. and are donating/sending it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, in Jason's name. 
Jason and i donated our hair May 2010, and chose to send it to Pantene instead of Locks of Love, because Pantene donates their wigs, where as Locks of Love sells theres. after donating our hair, my younger sister donated hers, cousins daughter, friend, and now my older sister, all in Jason's name. 

Jason was very proud of himself for growing his hair out long enough to donate, and planned on doing it here on out {growing, cutting/donating, repeat} and since he no longer can, were doing it for him ♥

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!! You were the one who inspired me to to cut off my hair and send it to Pantene, rather than Locks of Love. I would donate my hair again in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete