Sunday, June 19, 2011

i spend a lot of time with my nephews, they keep me occupied, keep my mind from wandering...

we were driving back to my moms when they started to tell me how old people die.

people grow up, get old, and die. thats what happens.

so i asked what about people who die young? people who dont get to live long lives? {im crying at this point}

people only die when they are old. {i wish.}

what about Jason?

well people die old, unless they are really sick, with Melanoma stage 4. i miss jason.

i know dude, i do too.

they were around for everything, the great, good, ok, bad and just awful. we didnt sugar coat things with them, they knew what was going on and was here next to jason when he passed away...

im jealous that they love life so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment