Wednesday, September 5, 2012

well, all the applying is starting to have something to show! i had an interview today for a part time with a credit union in south salt lake, i think it went really well, was told if i dont hear anything within a week to call her and she will see whats up...so hopefully i hear from them...

if not i have back ups! ;)

waiting to hear from the assistant manager at ross, i spoke with the manager and she loves me so i feel that, that may be a shoe in {hopefully}

AND....

i have an interview with bed bath and beyond tomorrow :)

i have decided to avoid even looking for a CNA job...i need a break from healthcare to get my back back to normal for a 23 year old...i am in need for a change, an easy job {with benefits}one that is less emotionally draining...one that doesnt involve people passing on a regular...

so cross your fingers for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hope!
    I'm glad you're back. Sounds like you're having great new adventures. I'm so happy for you. I have enjoyed following your blogs for the last few years. I only wish that I was able to do something more for you when you needed it. I sent you a friend request on FB. I would love to see the pictures of the birthday and your summer adventures. If you ever need anything, let me know.
    Kari Pierson
    P.S. my sister works as a manager at PetSmart in the SL area. If the job search doesn't pan out she may have something open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been great adventures all summer, and now that we are home were starting a whole new one and so excited! thank you for following! some days i wonder if people are actually reading...or really care anymore :s. your sweet, its amazing how things seemed to work out for us whenever needed.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete