Saturday, September 22, 2012

here i thought i was getting better about the blogging...i am trying...just some weeks are boring...n others are full of things im not sure i am ready to blog about...yet...give it time im sure ill get there :)

i got a job!! yay! at America First, i start training monday morning at 8 am {ugh.monday and tuesday are going to be the death of me...much too early n long for this gal!} so excited to be starting there, its only part time but it gets my foot in the door, and some money coming in for my bills.plus i have to go shopping for appropriate clothing! :) {business and i have to cover my tattoo}

dyl pickle {nephew} turned one, so i have been in Idaho all week. and left Jake home alone {he has school} but it was fun to be up there and see everybody. Got to have lunch with some great friends before coming home friday. Sadly i didnt get to see everybody i wanted to see but time just seems to escape.


I am officially selling Jason's truck. it will be a little difficult to part with, but i dont drive it, it jsut sits around, and someone should be enjoying it!

im so excited for the positive changes that are happening and some to come. life is great, Were both very excited for our lives together and whats to come.

1 comment:

  1. :) At least you blog, I havent in the longest time, but like ya said sometimes exciting things or not so much then just me finding the time and really wanting to... I'd rather read other people's blogs haha :s Good to hear life is going well Hope. sure do love ya, and I'm so happy for you. Excited for your new job! Which location you at? haha I bank there. Oh, Kohls is great place to go to for more "professional" clothing, just hit up their clearence section! I think i may have a 15% discount coupon if you want as well! ;) Anyways I do miss your face, so if you have a moment (and when I have a moment) maybe we should meet up! :) Anyways

    ReplyDelete