Tuesday, January 3, 2012

hello all! its been a while...but im still here!

ive been keeping busy, or at least trying to! a close, amazing friend had her baby, n named her after Jason, i havent been over to see her yet but i will soon! i went to vegas for a friends bday, had a BLAST! it was definitely needed. had christmas in idaho, been spending much more time in logan. started the new year off great! and am convinced it is going to be a better year. {i know i said this last year so lets hope i dont jinx this one!} i know from the sounds of it i havent done much of anything...but i feel great, ive been spending a lot of time with a great person, who makes me happy...{fb stalkers im sure already know all about him lol}

today was my first day back at work...it started out as a FAIL...but got a little better, i was sent home about an hour into my shift, then called back in a couple hours later...im hoping to get more shifts, so keep your fingers crossed for me! i was surprised by how many people asked me how my husband was doing...

new year resolutions/changes, calling it changes might make them stick a little better!
ive gone vegetarian, dont know how long i will be, it could be a permanent thing..
exercise regularly/be more active
be positive!/enjoy everything, {live in the now}
be more spontaneous.

not much, but its good enough for me!

3 comments:

  1. I am happy for you but you really need to start texting me again, I kinda miss you. I am so happy you are becoming stronger every day. I am here for you as always. I still think you should move to AZ and one day you'll listen to me.

    PS I'm not a FB stalker!!

    Timari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome goals, I need to write down some of mine so I dont forget and that they be more of a motivation for me. Its nice to spend time with someone who makes you feel great!!! Love you Hope! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been secretly stocking your blog for a while now. I get all teary eyed every time I read it. I remember seeing an article in the newspaper a long while back about Jason {or at least I think it was}, and really wished that I could afford to donate. I never forgot about it. Then I came across your blog through a friend and was sad to see that he had passed even though I don't know you {or him}. I have a close friend that I've known all my life, who's husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma :( I have wondered if you know them, being the small world that it is. I have wanted to e-mail you and ask if you might have any advice for them but haven't had the nerve. The last thing I want to do is make things harder for anyone... but if there is anything positive you learned through your “journey” would you maybe be willing to share those things? I know that's asking a lot, especially from a stranger. So I understand if you don't want to. Thank you for sharing your story, it really keeps things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete