Wednesday, November 7, 2012

week 22


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs ish
Maternity clothes? couple shirts, but still in my pants. {and can do them up!}
Stretch marks? No, doing everything to prevent them.
Sleep: pregnancy pillow-BEST invention ever!! i tend to wake up with an awful pain in my side...so i get up pee {fart} and im golden! luckily if i get up during the night its only ever once :)
Best moment this week: cant pick one, just everytime i feel miss blueberry moving, i absolutely love it!
Have you told family and friends: yup!
Miss Anything? nope. i am content...until my mind wont shut off...
Movement: lots blueberry is all over the place! she moves around so much when jake talks, its amazing.
Food cravings: pancake from Mollies, with red syrup lol {still need to fill this craving}
Anything making you queasy or sick: gallbladder gave me some issues...but i did eat some fried food this week and drank soda so its my own fault...
Have you started to show yet: yes,! someone at work asked me when i was due! crazy!! 
Gender prediction:
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, i have a super deep belly button, so i will be surprised if it becomes an outtie.
Wedding rings on or off? 
Happy or Moody most of the time: ive been having issues getting my mind to stop for a little bit, so ive been pretty moody and shut off for the past few days.
Looking forward to: i dont think there is anything too special planned this week {especially since im writing this RIGHT before i do week 23} so just feel miss blueberry everyday ♥

were going pictureless this week..sorry, give me a couple days and ill get the week 23 up :)

nothing too exciting happened this week, just working away :) 
                i had to work halloween so i had to dress up {ugh} i just got wings and antennas  i was a lady bug :) i got so many compliments, it was great lol i also got a love note and some dudes number...along with compliments on my wings while walking to the bathroom...gotta love it! 22 weeks prego and i still got it! haha

Jake is super busy with school, working hard on making sure next semester is his last!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I wish that next semester was my last!!! sigh. Course you still got it and even after you have the baby I bet you'll still have it!!! You are one smoking woman ;)

    ReplyDelete