Wednesday, November 2, 2011

im still home. {its a big accomplishment}

 Kay and Lance stopped by yesterday ♥ it was good to see them. Lance is going to blow out my sprinklers. {as far as i know i did everything else right :)} 

ive been cleaning, putting stuff away, trying to decide what to do with stuff...its tough.

today i moved all of jasons clothes, well the ones in the closet. from his closet to the spare rooms closet. i know its not a big move, it would have been easier to just put it all in bags for the DI or whatev, but this was hard enough. im still deciding what to do with them. i think i want them made into a memory quilt. i just have to learn to sew...or find someone to make it for me {im sure i will find someone} im hoping that with them in the spare room {that i never go in to} i will kind of forget they are there, so when the time comes it will be easier to part with them.  also i couldnt handle staring at them any more, and the closet doors have to be open because frankies kennel is in there and he would have a heart attack if he couldnt get to it! so im seeing this as a step forward...i had forgotten how big Jason's feet were, seriously they were huge. {random i know}

but on a good note of cleaning out his closet, i found money! and a notebook named jasons cancer journal... he wrote in it twice...once about radar sending us on our cruise ♥ and the other was this -
I'm so sore tired & weak
staying positive is hard when the future's bleak
somehow I couldn't be more happy with my life
I owe everything to my beautiful wife
sobfest at my house!...


samples of memory quilts here

1 comment:

  1. Hope, hi I am your next door neighbor, kj. We are you ones with 4 loud, crazy kids...lol. anyways, I woild love to help you make a memory quilt if you would like. I can help you pick out a pattern and I will help yoy walk through the steps so you can do most of it and I am just helping. I have quilting frames and everything. Lt me know if you would like my help. Also I am always looking for running partners, so we could always go rnning sometime. And if you ever have questions or need help with stuff around the house my hubby is here to help. We find that bug bombing helps a lot kill any bugs in the house and then spray the outside to prevent anymore to come in. Ok well let me know if you want some help with anything. My number is 2326145

    ReplyDelete