Thursday, September 8, 2011

i hate the term widow. i know that 'technically' i am a widow, and the name of the blog is widowed at 21. but i seriously HATE the word, and hate even more telling people that i am one.

ive only told a few people i am a widow, {drs, insurance people...people who need to know} everyone else i tell i am married, i still wear my ring and very much feel married so i tell people i am married, then it gets awkward when they ask where my husband is. but i am not ready to take my ring off...so keep the awkward situations coming...

2 comments:

  1. Hope,

    I came across your Hope and Jason website and then your website while researching melanoma. I've read it all and cried with almost every post. Even though you don't know me, please know that I'm very sorry for your loss and you're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i hope that you are not having to deal with this horrible disease, and if so wish you the best of luck. and feel free to ask anything, i have obviously been up close and personal with it, and am willing to help any way i can.

    ReplyDelete