Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the headstone was supposed to be here by now. i was worried it was going to be put in while i was gone to AZ {i want to be there}, but it obviously was not. i was going to call them to find out what was going on, but they beat me to it.

apparently they are still waiting on the stone. the quarry they work with has layed off a lot of people, so we get to wait. they informed me they are expecting the stone by the end of september...and who knows how long it will take to engrave it, hopefully it all happens before it gets too cold to put in the stone in and we end up waiting even longer.

i hate that it isnt there yet, i ordered when i did because i didnt want to be the person who took forever to order it, the headstone needs to be there, just really bugs that were still waiting.

they were really polite on the phone, apologized for it not being there and taking so long. wanted me to know they are thinking of me and care for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment